Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy in the Studio.





Switching gears for a moment.
My day job for the last ten years now, is an in-house photographer for a toy company in New Jersey. So far our company is blessed and is still thriving well in the present poor economy. Now is a very busy season for us, getting new products ready for the coming year.
I've been shooting kid models and toy samples for packaging design, catalog and on-line publication.
Above is my makeshift studio and a sample shot I did a couple of years ago. The bathtub is a set where we shoot bath toy products.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that peek into a pro's world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to post my latest commercial shots until they circulated the market.
    This blog is about my personal work anyway.

    ReplyDelete